Personal Data We Collect
1.1 We collect personal data from the Organisation and its employees, contractors, and other authorized users of the Service. This personal data may include:
· Contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number
· Demographic information, such as job title and department
· Usage data, such as information about how the Organisation and its employees use the Service
· Any other personal data that the Organisation or its employees choose to provide to us
1.2 We may also collect personal data from third parties, such as service providers or partners, in connection with the provision of the Service.
How We Use Personal Data
2.1 We use personal data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To improve and develop the Service
· To communicate with the Organisation and its employees about the Service
· To comply with legal obligations
2.2 We are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and will only process personal data in accordance with the rights and protections afforded to individuals under GDPR.
2.3 We may also use anonymized personal data for research and analysis purposes, but any such use will be aggregated and anonymized so that it cannot be linked to any individual user. Participation in this research and analysis is optional, and individuals may opt out at any time by contacting us at https://www.psynergymentalhealth.com/contact-us. Our data scientists are unable to match the anonymous data to any individual user or to the Organisation.
Sharing of Personal Data
3.1 We do not sell or rent personal data to third parties.
3.2 We may share personal data with third parties as follows:
· With service providers and partners who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintenance, analytics, marketing, and customer support
· With law enforcement or other government agencies, as required by law or in response to a valid request
· With other third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business
3.3 We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any third parties with whom we share personal data are bound by appropriate confidentiality and data protection obligations.
4.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or destruction.
4.2 Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data, and the Organisation and its employees acknowledge that they transmit personal data at their own risk.
5.1 We will retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Rights of the Organisation and Its Employees
6.1 The Organisation and its employees have the following rights with respect to their personal data:
· The right to request access to their personal data
· The right to request correction or deletion of their personal data
· The right to request that we restrict the processing of their personal data
· The right to object to the processing of their personal data
· The right to data portability
6.2 The Organisation and its employees also have the right to withdraw their consent to the collection, use, and sharing of their personal data at any time, although this will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
6.3 The Organisation and its employees may exercise their rights by contacting us at https://www.psynergymentalhealth.com/contact-us. We will respond to any requests within a reasonable timeframe and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
7.1 The personal data that we collect may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our service providers or partners.
7.2 We will take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data transferred outside the EEA is protected and processed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including by entering standard contractual clauses or other appropriate safeguards.